Our next event in Glasgow is on Sunday 29th December for more information and tickets please click here!
Venue: Club Tropicana & VENGA
Address: 7 Renfield St, Glasgow, G2 5EZ
Phone number: 0141 2483411
Our events in Glasgow are for those aged 13-17. All of our Glasgow events run from 6:30pm - 9:30pm
ADVANCE TICKETS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Most of our events sell out meaning that we have no tickets available left to buy on the door. To get tickets click here!
A few important points to remember:
- Doors open at 6:30pm and we recommend coming along early as it is going to be busy. Please remember to have your individual bar codes saved on your smart phone or printed off with you. If everyone has them ready it will drastically reduce the time to get everyone in (= more time to party!). All bar codes are unique so do not give your ticket to anyone else.
- The venue is Club Tropicana & Venga located at 7 Renfield Street which is just around the corner from central station.
- Parents who are picking up and dropping off are suggested to do so in surrounding streets as parking spaces on Renfield Street are few and far between.
- Our door staff will be carrying out searches on all customers - chewing gum and cigarettes are not allowed into the venue along with obvious other items.
- DRESS TO IMPRESS! This is a nightclub not a sports centre therefore sportswear including tracksuits, football tops & caps are not suitable attire. You are welcome to wear shorts for any of our FOAM PARTIES. If you are not dressed accordingly you will be refused admission.
- ID checks (young scot card or copy/ photo of your passport or birth certificate accepted) and breathalyzers are also in operation.
**IMPORTANT** YOU MUST BRING ID AND PASS OUR BREATHALYZER TEST TO GAIN ENTRY!
- If you have a VIP ticket you will be given a VIP wristband which entitles you to a meet and greet with our DJ at that section of the night PLUS FREE CLOAKROOM & SOFT DRINKS.
- Soft drinks / glowsticks and whistles are available to purchase from within the venue.
- If at any point before / during or after the night you have any problems our team are on hand to help. Speak to the nearest member of staff and they will help you.
We have cloakroom facilities which you can check your jackets, bags, tops or valuables into during the event. We recommend bringing a jacket and using our facilities as the outside temperature will drop by the time our event finishes at 9:30pm.